Tuesday 25 March 2014

TFA Tuesday - MediaPeruana's Warmbreeze family cardigans

warmbreeze1
Top Tier Knitter: MediaPeruana
Pattern: Coolbreeze Collection by me!
Yarn: TFA Warmbreeze Sweater Kit

I first spotted this lovely adult version of my Coolbreeze Cardigan pattern (done in the Warmbreeze palette) and thought that it was so nice that I'd love to feature it in a TFA Tuesday blog post. Then I jumped over the MediaPeruana's Ravelry project page and saw that she has also knit the wee version! That made my day. A family of gorgeous gradient cardigans, what more could you want? Both her adult and her baby version are gorgeous and bring me back to the days when Rowan still fit in his Baby Coolbreeze. I think it's about time I knit him another so we can be twinsies again!

warmbreeze2
warmbreeze3