Friday 13 December 2013

Fashion Friday - that kinda week

IMG_8147
IMG_8144
Featured knit: Ombre Cardigan
yarn: TFA Pink Label Lace weight in Midnight and Cobalt

It's been a tough week. I've been under the weather. I even went to the doctor and got a prescription and everything. Rowan was sick first, but he seems to be all better now. I think I'm finally on the mend. Let's just hope that Chris doesn't get it next because we need him to be in tip top shape to do all the pre-holiday dyeing! 

I wear my Ombre Cardigan all the time. It's one of my few lighter weight hand knit sweaters. Almost all of my sweaters are dk or worsted/aran weight, which are great, but warm. Sometimes too warm for working indoors. Lounging indoors, that's a whole other story. But with an active baby and an active job, often times a lighter weight sweater is in order. I need to knit more that fit that gap in my wardrobe. 

I also wear bandana's a lot, because I have bad hair days a lot. Bandana's can be a a frizzy-haired girls best friend. I have a drawer full. I love them all. I bet I could match a bandana to any outfit. Lord knows I've tried!

Happy Friday the 13th! I was born on a Friday the 13th. :)