Thursday 19 December 2013

Etsy Update - preview #1

The big Boxing Day Etsy update will be on December 26th at 12:30pm Eastern Standard Time. This will be our biggest update ever! Hopefully we've prepared plenty of stock for you, so there should be something for everyone. We've tried to dye larger batches of each colourway. Rather than having just a few skeins of each we've got 10-20 of lots of colours. 

I am doing my best to get all of our One Of A Kind gems photographed and ready for a preview (like I did here). But we plan to create up until the very last minute, so there may be some surprises that I'm not able to preview for you in time. 
boxingdayetsy2

Today I'm sharing the kits! Yup, we've put together a bunch of One Of A Kind kits for this update. There will be Snowfling Mitten kits in the following colourways (the colourway on the right in every shot is the cashmere lining):
TARTAN/NATURAL + FRESH SPRINGS
MIDNIGHT/NATURAL + ORANGE BLOSSOM
LUCKY PENNY/NATURAL + BUTTERCUP
IRIS/NATURAL + HOT TODDY
CHARCOAL/NATURAL + POPPY
Though I love all of these combo's, I think that my favorite might be the black, white and red pairing. So classy. 

We've also got two custom Palettes:

boxingdayetsy1
The Nursery Palette (inspired by Rowan's nursery and seen here knit into a blanket that I WILL be publishing soon!) And a perfect Grey Palette. I've been wanting to do a Grey Palette forever but was missing that one perfect shade. The Grey that falls between Stormy and Dove, the perfect shade of Slate. Not too light, not too dark, a gorgeous neutral. I'm smitten. 
IMG_8765_2