Tuesday 4 December 2012

Club - November 2012

November 2012 Club colourway - Purple Label Tropics

The final installment of the 2012 Year In Colour Club was sent out last month and the featured colourway was this gorgeous, vibrant turquoise shade that I've called Tropics. Dyed in one of my favourite bases (Purple Label Cashmere Sock yarn) this yarn could not by any more "me". I love it. I'm already planning baby knits in this colourway. 

The November pattern was contributed by Kirsten Kapur of Through the Loops. Her beautiful, textured Collister cowl really makes the most of this super soft yarn by allowing for lots of close-to-the-face snuggling with the cowl. 


collistercollage

As we wrap up another Year In Colour I'm once again amazed at how great all 6 colourways look together in this yarn bouquet. I tend to develop each colourway individually. I'm always cautious to make sure that I don't send out two similar colourways, but other than that, we don't plan for the 6 annual colourways to read as a collection. Despite the lack of intention, the groupings we end up with always look fantastic! Check out last year's collection here

2012 Year In Colour Club colours!

2013 Club memberships are already available. Next year is sure to be lots of fun! 

Some of the 2012 Club colourways are being considered as permanent collection fixtures, what was your favourite this year?