Monday 22 October 2012

Finished socks!

IMG_1865

These socks for my dad are officially off the needles and even though they gave me a hard time while I was knitting them, they're pretty perfect now. A good soak in wool wash until the water ran clear was all it took to set the colour (I hope... I will advise that they wash these only with dark loads the first few times) and now that the 3x1 ribbing is behind me, I can look at these beauties and admire them for what they are: a great colour, a beautiful fabric, and a cozy sock. Dad will love them. 

Now to finish this second pair of socks that I've had on the go forever. I've got one purple sock down, and am about 1/4 of my way through the second. I'd like to have these finished by the end of the month so I can start the November TFA KAL fresh!

9 to 5 socks in Viola yarn