Tuesday 3 July 2012

Tour de Fleece

psst :: Etsy Update tonight at 7pm EST! Lotsa goodies!

July 2012 Etsy Update

Chris and I spent Saturday morning dyeing up a whole bunch of roving for tonight's Etsy Update (a few of my favourites from the day pictured above!) After having worked with the roving all morning I got myself pretty worked up about how much I love it! So I got out my spinning wheel and spent some quality time with it all weekend. Then I remembered that the Tour de France, and more importantly, the Tour de Fleece was coming up. After a quick google search I found out that it actually started on Saturday, the very day that a wave of spinning enthusiasm swept over me. I don't have any set goals for the Tour de Fleece, only to make a conscious effort to spin more than usual between now and July 22nd. I'll let you know how I do!