Tuesday, 24 January 2012

TFA Tuesday: Snowstorm



Pattern: Driven

TFA Yarn and Colourway: Green Label Aran weight in 'Sand'

Top Tier Knitter: Tammy (Ravelry ID)

Totally Awesome Because: Classic, timeless cardigans like this deserve a classic, timeless colour like Sand, which is the perfect balance between grey and cream and pretty much goes with everything. I love everything Tammy chose to do with this knit- the effortless styling just looks so perfect when you've got a gorgeous, comfy cardigan like this to wear during the chilly months. I want one now, too! Her project page can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful. what a simple knit with wonderful effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely taken with raglan sleeves these days and this cardi (and color) is exactly why. I love its simplicity in style, color, and yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Simple, color is beautiful, perfect project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is simply a beautiful cardigan! I love this colour and am so sad I didn't get more when I had the chance. I only picked up 1 skein of it in the fingering weight and am still waiting for the right project to come along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so comfortable and that color is so soothing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.