Friday 9 September 2011

New Fall Colourways!

I have three new very Autumn inspired colourways debuting this weekend at the KW Knitter's Fair:


gold-brick-spruce

Gold, Brick and Spruce. I am pleased as punch to be adding a few more warm, cozy tones to my collection. 

Here are a few more close-ups for you to enjoy:

gold - Purple Label Cashmere Sock Yarn

Gold, super soft and in Purple Label Cashmere Sock yarn. 

Spruce - Yellow Label DK Weight

Yellow Label DK Weight yarn in Spruce, rich and dark, don't ask me why, but for some reason it makes me think of chocolate!

Brick - Red Label Cash Silk SIngle


And lastly, possibly my favorite new shade, Brick dyed in a new base I'm bringing on a test run to the Fair this weekend, Red Label Cash Silk Singles. This yarn is amazing, it's incredibly soft and shiny. I really hope that you all love it so I can make it a permanent staple in my collection!

I'm off to the Fair! Have a great weekend everyone!