Tuesday, 30 August 2011

TFA Tuesday: Lace Ribbon Scarf



Pattern: Lace Ribbon Scarf

TFA Yarn and Colourway: Green Label Aran in 'Shadow'

Top Tier Knitter: Jenny (Ravelry ID)

Totally Awesome Because:  I love the texture of this scarf. The eyelets, the vertical ribbons of stockinette, it's gorgeous. And the colourway is such a great choice- I love the tiny hits of aqua and white in the light grey yarn. Let's take a close up look at the squishy softness, shall we? Project page can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful ... really love the chosen colorway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like always - I'm speeachless:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cast on for my 4th lace ribbon scarf the same day you posted this!

    I'm using a lovely tonal fall-orange lace weight yarn.

    This pattern is a lot of fun, and always produces great results. Your scarf pictured above is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pattern has been sitting in my queue for sometime; really love seeing it in a thicker yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.