Tuesday, 16 August 2011

TFA Tuesday: Harriet



Pattern: Harriet the Haberdashery Hippo

TFA Yarn and colourway: Green label Aran weight in 'Sand'

Top Tier Knitter: Brandi (Ravlery ID, website)

Totally Awesome Because:Even people who aren't that jazzed by handknits (I know, I can't quite believe they exist either!) are totally crazy about hand knit stuffed animals. Brandi's hippo is absolutely adorable, and it was hard to pick only two great photos for the post! Project page with more super adorable photos can be found here.

8 comments:

  1. How adorable. Love the pattern. It looks so neat and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stinkin' cute. Wish I had a baby to give one to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He’s too cute and ridiculous, I want him!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie! Every baby should have a Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, lovely and so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too cute, I need to make one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.