Wednesday 27 July 2011

Year in Colour Club - July

July 2011 - Aquarium socks

What do die-hard knitters like to knit in July? My guess is small, portable projects that keep your hands moving without causing you to pass out from heat stroke!

July 2011 - Aquarium socks

The July pattern for the TFA Year in Colour Club was designed by Patti Waters. The Aquarium socks are a great mix of fun summery motifs, but in a warm wooly yarn that you'll be wanting to wear all winter. 

July 2011 - Aquarium socks

I had a lot of fun playing around at my friends pool taking these pattern shots. Thanks goodness Chris played nice and agreed not to take any full body shots, I was quite a site rockin' my two piece with my hand knit socks!

Club memberships are still available, new members will receive the JanuaryMarchMay and July shipments all together.