Tuesday, 26 April 2011

TFA Tuesday: V-Neck Sunset Cardigan


Check out this beautiful cardigan made my Shireen. This is one of those deceptively simple looking knits that are destined to become a wardrobe staple, because it works with so many things.
It's a great design, with the stockinette and awesome seed stitch borders shows off the all the shades of this colourway, 'Sunset', Tanis Fiber Arts green label aran weight.


And look at the wonderful red beads for the tie closure- just perfect. Shireen has made an absolutely stunning knit. Now I want one, too!

5 comments:

  1. I love this cardigan and the color is perfect. It's definitely a "must knit!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely...and oh your yarn is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the color. Next on my list.:o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.