Friday, 25 March 2011

Happy weekend

merino-silk singles, in lilac

Chris and I are taking a quick two day trip to Ottawa with my sister to visit my brother and his fiancée. This will have to be a very fast post because Chris is really rushing me out the door! I just wanted to share this lovely little sample skein of merino-silk singles that I've dyed up in my lilac colourway. I'm testing out new yarn bases, looking for my next new adventure! This skein has already been knit into a cowl and is currently blocking. Yum!

merino-silk singles, in lilac

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Tanis, the color is beautiful. Have an enjoyable weekend.
    Gita

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm....merino and silk in a single! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, silk!! I hope you're having good luck finding the perfect yarn base. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanis,
    I hope you will be coming to the big Ancaster Fibre Festival (it's just new). I really would love to see your yarns again in person and would love to have some more roving (which you don't have on your website very often). If you haven't heard about it...here's the link.
    http://www.ontariofibreweek.com/

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. that yarn is so pretty! have fun in ottawa. It's my hometown. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks delicious! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how the color shifts subtly. yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.