Tuesday 9 November 2010

TFA Tuesday - Knitspot's Cinder Block Socks

We are all Anne Hanson fans right? Great designs, great blog, just great overall! Imagine my delight when I found out that she was designing a pair of socks in my Purple Label Cashmere Sock yarn!


Voila the Cinder Block socks (on Ravelry), designed by Anne Hanson in TFA Purple Label Cashmere sock yarn in the Shadow colourway.


These socks are the perfect combination of comfy and attractive, interesting but not too busy for tonal yarns, pretty yet completely gender neutral. I knit my dad a pair of socks for Christmas every year, and I think that this year I will be knitting him Cinder Block socks, he will LOVE them! Wouldn't you?


Now I have to pick just the right colour... but they look so great in shadow, I'm thinking of pushing dad's limits and going with something still manly but with a little more kick like Cobalt or Mallard, maybe even Teal!