Friday 23 July 2010

We're on vacation!


Chris and I woke up yesterday and thought to ourselves: "why are we waiting until Saturday to drive to the cottage? Why don't we just go now!?"

When we couldn't come up with one good reason why we had to stay in Montreal for two more days, we packed up and drove East! And I'm soooo glad we did! We spent most of the day on the beach today and plan on doing much of the same thing tomorrow.

In past years, Stella has been pretty weary of the water, but this year she seems to have overcome her fears and dove right in! I think it has a lot to do with the swimming lessons I gave her in my friend Christine's pool. She's much more comfortable now.

I did bring plenty of knitting. Perfect for quiet nights and rainy days.

Hope its sunny wherever you are too!