Saturday, 3 July 2010

Wedding Photos

We picked up our cd of photos from our wedding photographers this week. A CD with almost 800 shots on it! I managed to narrow it down a bit and made an online album of my top 128 pictures for my friends and family to view. So, since you are all considered friends, if you are so inclined and would like to take a peak into our perfect day please visit here.

I am really looking forward to spending more time will all the shots and composing a beautiful wedding album that we'll cherish forever. I love the photo books that are out now, but there's just something about actual printed photographs with photo corners and album pages that I love.

6 comments:

  1. You both look amazing, and so happy. It still amazes me that that dress wasn't custom built for you.

    And I love the tiny guy in the kilt! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting and waiting to see lots of pictures....gorgeous! Looks like it was a wonderful, perfect day for all! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting us see your beautiful photographs. Absolutely lovely, what a perfect day, what a dress, what a bride! Stella looks pretty nifty too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are stunning. Everyone looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing them.

    I love the picture of your dress and flip flops! :-)

    On a separate note, I love the colour of your yarns! I have many of them on a wishlist!

    All the best to you as you start this exciting stage of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW- such amazing photos!! You both look so happy, and so in love... congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, and beautiful couple! It's like something out of a magazine. And your flower girl has amazingly blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.