Friday 27 November 2009

Dipped Infinity Scarf Kits

I finished my Dipped Infinity Scarf this week. It's such a fun and quick knit. It's the type of knitting that you just hate to put down, you always want to knit just one more repeat so you can switch colours and see how the next pairing will work.

And when you're done, it's the type of knit that you just can't stop wearing! It's really lovely and soft and snugly. This will definitely keep me warm all winter long. I love it!


Because I love this scarf so much, I decided to share the joy with you all and make up Dipped Infinity Scarf Kits.

This is the colourway that I knit the sample scarf in. I'm calling it "Red".


Of course there's a "Blue" colourway, I will almost definitely be making another scarf in this!


And a natural and earthy "Green" colourway. I really like the pop of yellow at the end.

The kit includes enough yarn to knit the pattern as written with the colours in the order shown. There isn't the same amount of each colour, so it's important to knit them in order to make sure you don't run out!