Friday 28 August 2009

TFA Fiddlehead Mitten Kits

This week I got an e-mail from the super talented Adrian over at Hello Yarn. She let me know that I could buy her perfect Fiddlehead Mitten pattern from her wholesale and package it with kits made up of my yarn. That news really made my day! I've been a big fan of this pattern for a while now and have personally knit two pairs, my favorite pair was knit with my very own Yellow Label yarn.

I finally got around to knitting the lining for this pair, it was super quick and makes the finished mitten extra warm and soft.

I've spent part of the afternoon winding these mini skeins that will go into the kits.


I'll have them for sale at my booth at the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters Fair, and then on my Etsy site. Above is the colourway that I knit my pair in, but I'd like to offer the kit in more than one colourway. Maybe something blue and green?

Any suggestions would be welcome!